Next Generation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general discussion and graphic forum for anyone who wishes to be a part of a general discussion and graphic forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc

What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?  Empty
PostSubject: What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?    What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:57 am

I want to get better at graphic designing to create wallpapers for smartphones and tablets, so that I can release them for free at a download manager soon. I use GIMP and PhotoShop, however, I only use PS for image re-sizing, cropping, and the simple image editing tasks.

Does anyone have any advice that I can use so that I can start creating amazing wallpapers? Are there any resource websites that I can find useful images to include in the wallpaper? Of course, I can't just Google an image to use since it might be copyrighted, because I am releasing them for free on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Lykosys

Lykosys

PostSubject: Re: What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?    What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:25 am

Practice. Redefine. Get feedback. Improve. Repeat.
Back to top Go down
Marc

PostSubject: Re: What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?    What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Lykosys wrote:
Practice. Redefine. Get feedback. Improve. Repeat.
Are there any useful PhotoShop features/plug-ins that I should take note of for creating wallpapers?
Back to top Go down
Lykosys

Lykosys

PostSubject: Re: What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?    What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 am

There isn't any tool that will make you work good purely because of that tool or plug in. You just need to practice and get feedback and practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?    What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What advice will you give to me to get better at creating wallpapers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Forums :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: