Next Generation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general discussion and graphic forum for anyone who wishes to be a part of a general discussion and graphic forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music Genres

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam
Administrator
Bam

Music Genres Empty
PostSubject: Music Genres   Music Genres Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Which kind of music genres and bands do you listen to?
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenforum.forumotion.com
SOUP

SOUP

Music Genres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Genres   Music Genres Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:11 pm

ALMOST anything but country and pop. I wont specifically listen to opera, jazz, or classical, but I can respect the talent it takes. My favorite musical genres are metal and rock, specifically thrash metal (as you can tell by the god, David Mustaine, in my avatar.)
Back to top Go down
Chainy

Chainy

Music Genres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Genres   Music Genres Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm into hip-hop, indie, rock, rap and experimental, including:
Danny Brown, Joey Bada$$, Neutral Milk Hotel, Kendrick Lamar, Freddie Gibbs, Frank Ocean, Ab-Soul, Nirvana, Nový Svět, Das Racist, Pixies, Sufjan Stevens, Ween, The Manhattans, Weezer, Cities Aviv, Heems, Yusef Lateef, Gil Scott-Heron, Grimes, Killer Mike, Kool A.D., Guru, The Beach Boys, 2Pac, Death Grips, Dark Time Sunshine, Talking Heads, Big K.R.I.T., Animal Collective, Madvillain, Wu-Tang Clan, Elliott Smith, Kanye West, Freddie Gibbs & Statik Selektah, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Pavement, Surya, Pink Floyd, XXYYXX, Winne, John Coltrane, P.O.S., A$AP Rocky, Antwon, Nick Drake, N*E*R*D, A Tribe Called Quest, R.E.M., Holograms.
Back to top Go down
Yes

Yes

Music Genres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Genres   Music Genres Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:43 am

SOUP wrote:
ALMOST anything but country and pop

Pretty much same, but most of what I listen to is rock or metal. Right now, my favorite bands are Alter Bridge, Killswitch Engage, Fuel, August Burns Red, Incubus, and the Mayfield Four
Back to top Go down
Bam
Administrator
Bam

Music Genres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Genres   Music Genres Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:43 am

Yes wrote:
SOUP wrote:
ALMOST anything but country and pop

Pretty much same, but most of what I listen to is rock or metal. Right now, my favorite bands are Alter Bridge, Killswitch Engage, Fuel, August Burns Red, Incubus, and the Mayfield Four

<3
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenforum.forumotion.com
Lykosys

Lykosys

Music Genres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Genres   Music Genres Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 am

Metal, Rock, Punk, ect.

Metallica, Bullet For My Valentine, Outside Apart, Atreyu, Killswitch Engage, Miss May I, Suicide Silence, Sleeping With Sirens, Piece The Veil, Hollywood Undead, Limp Bizkit, Five Finger Death Punch, Crossfade, Crossfaith, Dope, Eminem, Foo Fighters, In This Moment, Parkway Drive, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeath, The Legion of Doom, The Hot Lies, Kiss, ACDC.

Rise Against
Back to top Go down
SOUP

SOUP

Music Genres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Genres   Music Genres Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Lykosys wrote:
Metal, Rock, Punk, ect.

Metallica, Bullet For My Valentine, Outside Apart, Atreyu, Killswitch Engage, Miss May I, Suicide Silence, Sleeping With Sirens, Piece The Veil, Hollywood Undead, Limp Bizkit, Five Finger Death Punch, Crossfade, Crossfaith, Dope, Eminem, Foo Fighters, In This Moment, Parkway Drive, Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeath, The Legion of Doom, The Hot Lies, Kiss, ACDC.

Rise Against

Some damn good bands on there.
Back to top Go down
Yes

Yes

Music Genres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Genres   Music Genres Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:24 pm

I'm with Soup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Genres Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Genres   Music Genres Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Genres
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Forums :: General :: Media-
Jump to: