Next Generation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general discussion and graphic forum for anyone who wishes to be a part of a general discussion and graphic forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Theme Concept

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lykosys

Lykosys

Forum Theme Concept Empty
PostSubject: Forum Theme Concept   Forum Theme Concept Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 am

My take on the current theme, nothing special.

Forum Theme Concept 3qura
Back to top Go down
SOUP

SOUP

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Concept   Forum Theme Concept Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 am

I like the style, but I find the two blues don't work together super well, Also, I just love the green on the current theme and hope we keep it. Good work though, I wouldn't mind seeing it used.
Back to top Go down
Lykosys

Lykosys

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Concept   Forum Theme Concept Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:00 am

SOUP wrote:
I like the style, but I find the two blues don't work together super well, Also, I just love the green on the current theme and hope we keep it. Good work though, I wouldn't mind seeing it used.

Well I hope the buttons get changed Wink Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Administrator
Bam

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Concept   Forum Theme Concept Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Did you make one image using the forums info or did you like make a new forum with the theme and print screen it or something? lol.
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenforum.forumotion.com
Lykosys

Lykosys

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Concept   Forum Theme Concept Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:31 am

Bam wrote:
Did you make one image using the forums info or did you like make a new forum with the theme and print screen it or something? lol.

I print screened and just went from there. Added new things, moved old things. Just made something that I thought was appealing and entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Theme Concept   Forum Theme Concept Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Theme Concept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Forums :: Graphic Design :: General Creations-
Jump to: