Next Generation Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A general discussion and graphic forum for anyone who wishes to be a part of a general discussion and graphic forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ ME.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bam
Administrator
Bam

READ ME..... Empty
PostSubject: READ ME.....   READ ME..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Hey guys, so I invited some of you here before the site was developed so that anyone who wanted to contribute could. There is a lot of work to be done before we can become an active forum so any help in any way would be appreciated. For now you can just post in this thread for all things related to the development of the site.

I will keep a list here of all of the things that need to be worked on and add them as people suggest them.

Status Key:
Not Yet Started
In Progress
Completed
1.Staff Members:
If you wish to be on the staff team than let me know. As of know the only group we need members for is the moderator group. I might make a mod application later on depending on how many people want to be staff. Keep in mind you are going to need to be active if you chose to be a mod and you should also be willing to contribute to the growth of the forum. Tell me your thoughts on all of this.

I may also be adding at least one additional administrator or at least a sort of "head mod" for the moderators group until we get more members.

2.Theme:
Obviously the theme needs to be worked on. I am pretty sure as of now the site will be a light grey/silver like it is with mostly green and some blue colors added to it. If you have any suggestions or want to help with them theme at all...let me know.

3.Contest:
I would like to have our first contest soon after the grand opening. Any ideas on what it should be? Also a good prize for the contest would be a good way to get people to join. I'm pretty broke but might be able to come up with something anyway. Ideas, ideas, ideas.

4.Graphic Teams:
We will be creating forum teams for the forum. There will probably be 3 teams in the beginning so think of some cool names for graphic groups. Each team could have it's own events that take place in the teams own sub-forum along with a team leader for each. If you wish to be a team leader for a team, be sure to say something before they are created. Teams will be able to battle each other and do other events while time goes on.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make as many suggestions as you can. Even if it is something you can't help with but think that would benefit the forum, feel free to mention it.

As far as regular posting goes, I would hold off on it and focus mainly on getting the forum finished. You should all make introduction threads though. Razz

Last edited by Bam on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nextgenforum.forumotion.com
Lunar Wolf

READ ME..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME.....   READ ME..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:21 pm

I started with your commands bro.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Administrator
Bam

READ ME..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME.....   READ ME..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:34 am

Yeah, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Wolf

READ ME..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME.....   READ ME..... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:06 pm

Suggestion-Enable signatures for a GFX forum XD
Back to top Go down
Bam
Administrator
Bam

READ ME..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME.....   READ ME..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 pm

They are enabled...you have it personally disabled in your preferences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ ME..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME.....   READ ME..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ ME.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Forums :: Main :: News/Announcements-
Jump to: